What's for lunch?

Options
2»

Replies

• Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I just posted mine in the recipe section, lol. I steamed half of a small spaghetti squash (around 1 cup after I shredded it). Put that in a pie plate that I sprayed with olive oil spray. Added 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce (spread it around really good), 1 chicken/mozzerella/spinach sausage that is leftover from our barbecue last night (cut in small pieces), some chopped onion (around 1.5 T), 2 chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of mozzerella cheese and 1 T. of grated parmesan/romano cheese. I'm baking it right now and can't wait to eat it! Only 343 calories for the whole thing!!!
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Homemade Spicy Black Bean Soup
  • ape087
    ape087 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    a frozen chicken fried steak meal with mashed potatoes and corn. sounds better than it was :)
  • stardozer
    stardozer Posts: 180
    Options
    ham and cheese on WW Bread
    Reduced Fat Cheese It's
    Pear Cup
    Water
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I had a big salad (been buying the artisian lettuces and chopping them up when I bring them home) with shredded carrot, tomato, cucumber, swiss cheese and low sodium ham.

I'm really excited about dinner. Have a turkey/spinach meatloaf in the crockpot and making garlic mashed cauliflower. :bigsmile:

your dinner sounds delicious, and i don't even eat meat! i want in on that garlic mashed cauliflower, though!!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Broiled pork chop and green beans :)
  • idrewacat
    idrewacat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Vegan pumpkin macaroni :)http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=30622.0

Pumpkin Mac, 1 serving(s):
    Calories 265
    Carbs 43
    Fat 43
    Protein 8
    Iron 7
    Sodium 149

Not bad. Not great, but not bad. I'm sure it's high in fiber too, but I always go way over my daily recommended fiber so I've stopped tracking it. I can honestly say I'm happy to see the fat, because I have a lot of trouble eating fat. It doesn't come up.
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast sandwich w/ lettuce & tomato on whole grain bread w/ a bag of baked ruffle chips. Skipped breakfast, so ate early.
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Sara Lee BBQ basted chicken breast lunch meat on a plain bagel thin with lettuce, tomato, light mayo and a side of sour cream and onion special k chips.
  • stephenson6
    Options
    I had whole wheat flat bread with light salami, cheese and NSA marinara sauce. Baked in the oven for 5 minutes and it was the best "pizza". Only about 225 calories. Added a small spinach salad and some water.
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Subway 6" turkey and ham sandwich, the fat free chips from Lays and a bowl of vegetable soup...lunch is by far my largest meal.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Turkey breast sandwich on 45 cal whole wheat bread, cheese and lettuce, with some baby carrots and an apple. And of course, water!!!