Victoria's secret

Options
So today Victoria's Secret sent me an email that shipping is free on all Swim. So I found two really cute bathing suits one for 9.99 and one for 19.99, I had to buy them. I figure, it can be a reward for this summer. :tongue: I am hoping to be in the best shape and healthy body I can be in by this summer. I have the eating healthy down, now I just need to figure out a work-out routine. I have been struggling at getting into a daily routine. Any tips? And how are you guys???!:smile::smile:

:heart: Danielle

Replies

• healthychic
    Options
    So today Victoria's Secret sent me an email that shipping is free on all Swim. So I found two really cute bathing suits one for 9.99 and one for 19.99, I had to buy them. I figure, it can be a reward for this summer. :tongue: I am hoping to be in the best shape and healthy body I can be in by this summer. I have the eating healthy down, now I just need to figure out a work-out routine. I have been struggling at getting into a daily routine. Any tips? And how are you guys???!:smile::smile:

:heart: Danielle
  • KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    I love Victoria Secret swimwear! I actually just went to the store and they are having an awesome sale on lingerie and stuff.. I bought myself a shirt! I :heart: VS!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    there are so many workouts, good luck picking one
    I'm on a workout routine for 6 weeks then change, now in the winter I look to a power workout
    Good luck
  • healthychic
    Options
    ooh that is super cute!! You still get free shipping though! use code SwimShp
    if you are getting it tonight, i think the code isn't good after Sunday(today):happy:

-Danielle
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm doing the 30 day shred with Jillian Micheals. I'm loving it. I got it at walmart for 9 bucks. And I've (never tried though) that the P90x is pretty intense and worth it. I saw it on sale at QVC.com for under 130.00. It has 12 cds in the program plus one those stretching band thingys.
    Good luck in whatever you choose.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    This is the year I get a thong bikini!!! :drinker:

I'm gonna throw bleach in every person's eyes first, but doggone it, I'm wearing a thong! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I'm gonna throw bleach in every person's eyes first, but doggone it, I'm wearing a thong! :laugh:
    Cept me Shannon. I'm gonna be the pregnant one. 3rd trimester ALL Summer.

I think that qualifies me for being exempt from the bleach!!:laugh:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

:laugh: Your crazy girl...:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Mooryado
    Mooryado Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

This is the year I get a thong bikini!!! drinker

I'm gonna throw bleach in every person's eyes first, but doggone it, I'm wearing a thong! laugh

:laugh:

I've gotta tell you, I just don't get those. I mean, I spent a lot of time trying to keep fabric out of that area. How can a thong be at all comfortable????
  • sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    I LOVE Victoria Secret swimwear, under things, AND clothes.......i can't WAIT till i reach my goal and go on a shopping spree!!!! (hopefully not too big a shopping spree)........
  • abillings9
    Options
    Ohh VS is my guilty pleasure. LOL I have yet to find a suit from them that I like that looks ok on me. But that's probably just me getting down on myself. I saw the new suits too and they have some really nice ones this year!