I wonder how many people would answer!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I don't bother to log it because when I once looked it up even something more eccentric than the most vigorous of sessions (I set it at "extremely vigorous, 8 hours" or something ludicrous such as that) and it still came out to only somewhere around 600 calories. I don't recall exactly what it was, just that it was somewhere around there.

A standard session only comes out to around 160 calories burned, I think.

Anyhow, a friend of mine once logged it, in very cute fashion, as ";)". It made me chuckle.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Do you log masturbating too?

That is definitely ME time!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but just putting on the latex suit burns anywhere from 185-300 calories, depending on whether or not I'm already sweaty. And taking the clown shoes off can be a challenge, especially with the straightjacket and ball gag...

smiley-sex020.gif
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but just putting on the latex suit burns anywhere from 185-300 calories, depending on whether or not I'm already sweaty. And taking the clown shoes off can be a challenge, especially with the straightjacket and ball gag...

smiley-sex020.gif

I hear you.

I burn even more calories when she's struggling to get away!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    i read that you burn the same having sex as you do mowing the lawn. Just put in however many minutes you did!! ;-)

I spit my water out with that one!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options

smiley-sex020.gif

I hear you.

...because you are tickling her right?? :grumble:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    i read that you burn the same having sex as you do mowing the lawn. Just put in however many minutes you did!! ;-)

I spit my water out with that one!!

Push mower or self propelled???
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I'll wear my heart rate monitor next time and let you all know how things go!!

I was thinking the same thing... I feel an experiments coming on : ) lol I wonder how my boyfriend would feel about it
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

smiley-sex020.gif

I hear you.

...because you are tickling her right?? :grumble:

I concur. If she is trying to escape you aren't doing it right.
  • Steffy1988
    Options
    Kinda odd that your mother knows so much. I haven't told my step anything since i was 5 years old.

My moms been open about sex my whole life since she lived a sheltered life. She didnt want be to feel ashamed if I wasnt sure about what I was doing and ask question. Im greatful for what she did and its got us closer as a mother and daugther but yea sometime I want to cut my ear and burn my eyes out with all the stuff shes told me O.O
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    It's something that must be done :) lol Kinda like cooking and cleaning.. I will never understand why people log cooking and cleaning... Unless you are churning butter or on your hands and knees scrubbing carpets i don't want to hear about it :) (sorry if this offends people)

Agreed! If all of these chores burned *that* many calories, everyone's houses would be spotless!