Just Dance 3!

Options
I got mine on Friday night and I love it! My favorite song to dance to is California Gurls so far. I haven't tried them all yet! Did anyone else get it? What songs to do you like?

Replies

• BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Been wanting to purchase...I have Just Dance 1 & 2 and LOVE them!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I so WANT to get it - but sadly broke until next month. The hazards of getting paid once a month
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Haha I only just got just dance 2! Wow though some of those songs are killer to dance to!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I am interested in buying this. How does it differ from Just Dance 2?
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I don't have it.. but I just looked at the track listing. Lets go to the mall by robin sparkles is on there. That is just delicious.. I <3 How I met your mother.
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It's pretty much the same as JD2 with a few extras. You can unlock gifts by increasing your MoJo! :o) So far I have received 1 gift and it was another song and there seems to be a lot of these songs to get. They don't let you see what songs they are until you unlock them. There are also medals. Not sure what that's all about yet. Oh and when you are looking through the song selection they give you the option of seeing a smaller icon of all of the songs at one time. (You won't have to scroll through them all.)
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I rented it from reD-box to try tonight! I'm excited about it. Target has a coupon this week for $5 off!!
  • singersteph
    Options
    It's amazing!

Great songs, harder dance steps and it's much easier to sweat.
  • ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just got mine and used the Target coupon! Saved a little more with my red card as well! I'm excited to open it up. Gotta wait on the hubby to finish his project then Im off!

~Ans~

PS-Has anyone made a challenge yet for JD3? I saw one for JD2 where they posted 3 songs and then their scores for those songs. If there is one, will someone post a link? And if not, lets start one!
  • HazelElfwand
    Options
    I'm down to start a JD3 challenge too!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I love just dance 3! I am on my second day of the seven day challenge
  • ansleya
    Options
    Go Lexie! I just finished that challenge. I'm excited! I love it! It's an awesome workout and it's really fun!
    ~Ans~
  • ansleya
    Options
    If you guys are still interested, I started a challenge and I posted how the game works for those that are thinking of getting it! It is here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/376726-just-dance-3-challenge-game?page=1#posts-5138728
  • ansleya
    Options
    Hey guys! Target still has the $5 coupon, just copy and paste:
    http://coupons.target.com/?page=4
    ~Ans~