Change your MFP Profile Pic?

Options
I keep looking at the profile pics and I suppose lots of people don't want to be seen as they really are - I have been like that. I finally posted the old me and the new me pics for people that understand.

And because I am little twisted, I wrote a blog to tease you about the one you might be using. ;)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dsjohndrow

But don't take me too seriously, it's against the rules!

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this with us again. :flowerforyou:
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I've got a pic of me with my son's dogs, a pic of the family, a pic of me with some officiating buddies, etc.
    So where does my classification fit?
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I've got a pic of me with my son's dogs, a pic of the family, a pic of me with some officiating buddies, etc.
    So where does my classification fit?

Well it's the real you, I like that!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this with us again.
    and again
  • evyeve21
    evyeve21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just posted a new picture of myself. Its from this morning. Most of the time I (as well as others) take pictures at certain angles in which they feel they look better. Well, I didn't do that today. I got the flat out me. Motivation to make this happen. Let's go MFP!

p.s-I will be updating my pictures too. Having MFP grow with me during this transformation in motivation in itself.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    smiley-think004.gif

Didn't you post this same thing yesterday or the day before? It's either that or I'm stuck in Groundhog Day.

:bigsmile:
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    are you trying to win a contest of some sort?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Didn't you post this same thing yesterday or the day before? It's either that or I'm stuck in Groundhog Day.
    Don't drive angry!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    smiley-think004.gif

:bigsmile:

Some things get better with time. Most don't, like mayonaise and bad blogs.. but something do.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this with us again.
    and again

and again...