calorie counter and Alli???

shewearsvans
shewearsvans Posts: 43
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:flowerforyou: So I took alli before and had some nasty side effects but I started it again yesterday and I am going to see what happens with it now, as I still have some fat in my diet, but if it flushes most of that out, then great anybody else tried the combo and does it work as well as they say?

Replies

• :flowerforyou: So I took alli before and had some nasty side effects but I started it again yesterday and I am going to see what happens with it now, as I still have some fat in my diet, but if it flushes most of that out, then great anybody else tried the combo and does it work as well as they say?
  • I tried Alli. I thought i was going to poop my pants everytime i moved. I did it with a group of girls at work, 1 girl actually **** her pants. We are nurses and most of us wear light pants, white undies....lol. Poor girl. I never actually pooped my pants, but the fear was there.... I didnt want to work out because i felt like i had to check and make sure i did. Good luck....
  • I just started taking Alli on 1/13 and I haven't had any problems. No treatment affects! I have been using this site to log my food intake and my exercises though because I am not comfortable using the Alli website yet. Is it just me or is there nowhere for you to log your food? I see only the food that they suggest you eat! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.