First success Post W/ Pics!

Options
I am 5'2 and growing up I have always been skinny and muscular. I played basketball from 4th grade all through high school so I looked pretty dang good. Well I gained a couple pounds after I got married but still looked good. Then 5 years later I had a baby. I gained a lot. My settled weight was about 143. Here is a shot of me on my first day wanting to lose weight in May 2010

100_0753.jpg

Here I am on my birthday February 2 2011

IMG-20110201-001941.jpg

And a Cali trip in April 2011

139.jpg

Here is when I really started to lose weight

017-1-2.jpg

040-2.jpg

And today at 129 lbs

016-2-2.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do, but I am LOVING it. I have decided that my favorite work out routine has been following the Body for Life. I love that I only have to run for 20 minutes every other day. And I love the lifting days. Makes me feel great. Hope you guys can see the difference because I can definitely feel the difference!

Replies

• carin123123
    Options
    you look fantastic, keep up the good work and well done.
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    great job....you look amazing....keep up the good work!! BTW.....love the darker hair on you :)
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing and so healthy!! Great job on all your success :flowerforyou:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great. Keep it up.:flowerforyou:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    you look great!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!!
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite parts of your pics has nothing to do with weight / muscle change. Look at your attitude change. The shy grin disappears, and much more confident one sneaks in by pic 3. And look at the stance, how the hand is on the hip...from very reserved and almost nervous to much more aggressive and confident. THAT is the difference that people really need to understand that comes from this process of getting fit!!!
  • CoachNYLA
    CoachNYLA Posts: 129
    Options
    Yes, the BFL is a great well rounded plan. Good for you!!! Yes I like the HITT cardio too. The 20 minute cardio session is so effective, you are reminding me how much I enjoyed the plan when I did it.

I am conditioning with P90X right now but after the first 90 days, I may just be able to right into additional weight training, possiblly the BFL type of plan as well.

Congrats to you and thanks for sharing your success and that it is working!!!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    amazinnggg results!!!!! u luk fab!!!!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job... You look fantastic!! :)
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    ARIGHT!!!!!!! U LOOK FABULOUS...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WoW!!! Congrats you look amazing
    The Body for life that you followed was it Bill Phillips OR Pamela Peeke that you followed?
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WoW!!! Congrats you look amazing
    The Body for life that you followed was it Bill Phillips OR Pamela Peeke that you followed?

I didn't know there was another one to follow besides Bill Phillips lol, but yes I do his Body For Life.
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! Makes me feel good to know you see such a difference! :blushing:
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    lookin' good!!! keep up the great work!!!!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love to see all this progress, you're a wonderful inspiration!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Smokin! Good Job!
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    You look great! I know I can definitely see a difference. And by the way, you are beautiful! And I love your hair lol :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!