CRYSTAL LIGHT

2»

Replies

• rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    I wonder if crystal light gives the same effect as diet soda (keeps a sweet taste in your mounth) to keep you craving sweets?????
  • One 32 oz mug with a little sprinkle of crystal light for lunch is one I do to give a little flavor but not a over kill. I will have a package for a week before I need to open another one. Still get the benefit of the water but with a slight taste of flavor
  • I asked that question when I went to my military nutrition class. They said as long as there is no calories and no caffeine it is just as good for you as water.
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Can anyone tell me if you use crystal light does it take away the benifits of drinking just water:happy:

Not at all, but your are ingesting artificial flavored water. How harmful is it to our bodies, negligible. I honestly only drink close to 16-20oz of real water a day. Since I drink usually drink diet green tea, Powerade Zero, etc. And diet sodas maybe 1-2x a week. Some say drink more water, etc. But I'm perfectly content with what I drink, and I still continue to drop weight/fat.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    I drink the crystal light peach tea and I count it as water...if it weren't for the flavor I would not be drinking as much 'water' as I do!
  • Crystal Light Pure is the only one made with real sugar. I personally stay away from artificial sweeteners considering all the negatives that come with them.
This discussion has been closed.