NSV-Inspiration

Options
kleeper80
kleeper80 Posts: 69 Member
I rarely ever post on here, but today I feel like I need to. I recently completed the C25K program and ran my first 5K on September 24. At the beginning of September, the church I attend started a program called "Run For God" (you can go to runforgod.com to see the program). It is a fabulous program. But recently, several people have told me I am their inspiration to complete the program. One goal of the program is to run a 5K. All of the participants in the group will be running a 5K on December 3rd together. If you had told me 6 months ago, or even 3 months ago, that I was going to be somebody (let alone several people's) inspiration for running, I would have thought you were crazy. As it turns out, the fact that I am their inspiration, inspires me to do better! I am now getting ready to start the Bridge to 10K program, and will be signing up for my first ever 10K in March!

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful comment to hear! Congratulations on your first 5K and being the inspiration that you are!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Congrats!!! Amazing how when you motivate other people you actually motive yourself!!! Good Job!! : )
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    COngratulations, that is great! I have a friend on facebook who does marathons, and she was alot of my insperation to start getting in shape. I also had a friend on facebook, who introducedme to MFP, and this has been great, and ll the stories of success make me want to keep pushing! Great job, and thank you for that extra push. You are doing an awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!