Thigh rubbing... "chub-rub"

13»

Replies

• JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,211 Member
    OMG, that is the worst. Then you are uncomfortable (more like in agony) for a few days. :noway:
    When ur fav pair of jeans wear out and get holes due to "Chub-Rub".... :grumble:

LOL I hate when that happens. Or when you are wearing workout clothes and the inner thighs get "pilly" due to the chub rub. :grumble:
    Yup, I've had this happen. My trick: deodarant on both thighs. Then, they just slide...

I do this too. It does help!!!!

BodyGlide.. it's fabulous! You can buy it at sporting goods stores.
    My friend's sister introduced me to this. This stuff is great! :happy:
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    I had the same problem when I went to bush gardens over the summer :sad: I hate it when your shorts ride up into your :embarassed: .

I know!! That too!

Also, sucks, when you're putting the shorts under a skirt or dress, and THOSE RIDE too!! UGH! So embarrassing to pick those out of your bum!
  • a1rose
    I remember years ago I went to an amusement park wearing a pair of shorts because it's Florida and it's HOT. On one of the rides I got a little wet, but thought nothing of it. If anything I was grateful for a break from the blistering sun. Well, then we started walking. A lot. And OMG my inner thighs were rubbing, plus my denim shorts were wet and that just created more chaos with the rubbing and the friction and the moisture and the heat and ljb094nf45vke5425ljnfg;kwejngr. I was waddling everywhere and not having fun anymore...

When I got home I saw I had some serious chaffing going on and it really did look like I was burned on both thighs with like a curling iron, or something. I couldn't but my bare legs together for two weeks. Since then, I have not worn pants shorter than bermudas to any place I knew would have a moderate to severe amount of walking.

Oh, and it was so severe I even still have faint scars. RIDICULOUS.

I KNOW!! OMG. My ridiculousness actually created MORE stretch marks too!!
  • a1rose
    OMG, that is the worst. Then you are uncomfortable (more like in agony) for a few days. :noway:
    When ur fav pair of jeans wear out and get holes due to "Chub-Rub".... :grumble:

LOL I hate when that happens. Or when you are wearing workout clothes and the inner thighs get "pilly" due to the chub rub. :grumble:
    Yup, I've had this happen. My trick: deodarant on both thighs. Then, they just slide...

I do this too. It does help!!!!

BodyGlide.. it's fabulous! You can buy it at sporting goods stores.
    My friend's sister introduced me to this. This stuff is great! :happy:

Wow, how do you quote more than one!? lol
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    I hate when that happens! I'll have to try that bodyglide stuff too! I try to do a lot of walking.
  • krik84
    krik84 Posts: 47
    There's this stuff you can get at most work out/running stores. It's an anti-chafe stick, looks like deodarent, but I think it's like silicone. You need to wash it off after you're done with whatever you were using it for, but supposedly it works wonderfully.

I've seen this too but have not tried.

I wear my husband's boxer briefs under dresses and skirts- works for me.

What I hate most is when wearing shorts and they keep running up the middle because of legs rubbing together and then having to pull them back down- very embarassing
  • JNettie73
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

When I quote more than one, I right click on quote and select open in a new tab. I do this several times until I have multiple tabs opened. When i have finished reading and selecting which ones I want to comment on I click post reply then copy and paste the quotes from each opened tab. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions of how to do this do not hesitate to ask! :flowerforyou:
  • I know what you mean.... I use oil (olive oil or vasline) between my thighs. They justt glide after that . I also use corn starch to control sweat....
  • JNettie73
    What I hate most is when wearing shorts and they keep running up the middle because of legs rubbing together and then having to pull them back down- very embarassing

Yes. Or you do that nonchalant walk and twist and just hope they loosen and fall back down into place. Sadly, it almost never works. At least for me that is....:ohwell:
  • I always thought it was just me! I mean RAW.
  • a1rose
    [/quote]

When I quote more than one, I right click on quote and select open in a new tab. I do this several times until I have multiple tabs opened. When i have finished reading and selecting which ones I want to comment on I click post reply then copy and paste the quotes from each opened tab. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions of how to do this do not hesitate to ask! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

Oh thanks!!
  • a1rose

Yes. Or you do that nonchalant walk and twist and just hope they loosen and fall back down into place. Sadly, it almost never works. At least for me that is....:ohwell:

Yes!!! Lol!
  • a1rose
    I always thought it was just me! I mean RAW.

Yup!!! I'm talking RAW RAW!! ha
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Omg!!!! I got the thighs as well~!!!!! I've been doing lots of lower cardio and its been helping! I'm also have the Jillian Michaels Killers buns and thighs!!!!!! So far I'm on my 3rd day on it, so I'll let u know how it's going and if I'm seening results!!! It's tough workout and u can feel the burn......Yes lots of lunges and squates!! Good luck!
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    This is diet..weightloss is gained through proper diet. You can't target specific areas for weight loss..it is all or none and usually the first place to gain weight is the last place to lose it. Gotta keep your diet up and you will see differences.
This discussion has been closed.