Billy Blanks PT 24/7 Or Other Program Reviews

Options
Hi everyone! I love Billy Blanks DVDs and videos. He just recently release his new set PT 24/7. Has anyone tried it and did you get results? I have been doing his Amped set and Bootcamp set for awhile now. I need to change it up some. I been also thinking about Turbo Fire, Insanity, 30 day shredd, or Chalean Extreme. I am just trying to get some insite on what is working now. I want to start a new workout program next month. So, if you have any reviews on any programs and some exercising advice, I gladly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • alangone
    alangone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Personally I really like and enjoy P90X. I found it difficult to get in shape enough to give it a solid shot effort at first however. But when I stuck with it I had great results. I dropped 20 lbs in 52 days and showed solid development in my shoulders and back. Now I pretty much just use the DVDs for sporadic work outs through out the week. I haven't been able to get myself back on track for the full 90 day program though.
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I love home workout DVDs. I have a pretty vast collection. Above and beyond these are the most effective ones on my list. Supreme 90 (best money I ever spent on a DVD collection). Cathe Friedrich Kick Punch and Crunch for kick boxing. Jackie Warner Xtreme Time saver workout. Jillian Michaels I liked them all but 30DS, No more Trouble zones and 6 week 6 pack are by far my faves from her. I also LOVE Michelle Dozois. You should check out www.collagevideo.com for a preview of all the DVDs before you buy, read the reviews, see what your going to enjoy the most. I think the BB videos are over priced and would rather add more cheaper and effective ones to make a broader collection in the long run personally.