Yummy snack under 200 calories

Options
mleoni092708
mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
Just wanted to share one of my favorite snacks under 200 calories

Deep chocolate vita-top muffin (100 cals) warmed in the microwave and top with 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter (95 cals). Very filling and tastes just like a chocolate brownie with peanut butter frosting!

Replies

• mleoni092708
    Options
    Oh by the way, this is extremely rich, so don't attempt to eat it without water or milk nearby!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Sounds good. I have never had vitatops. Must try them!!!
  • daleworley
    Options
    vitatops??? where do you b uy them?
  • mleoni092708
    Options
    Well, in my grocery store, they are in the freezer section by the waffles. If you can't get them there, I've bought them online as well when I found a good discount.

http://www.vitalicious.com/store-vitatops.html
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Walmart, Target, Kroger and Whole Foods is where I get them. They are in the freezer section.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    GASP GASP...this sounds amazing...i keep wanting to buy them but keep passing them by...now i know what i'll be getting grocery shopping next week :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I love the Vitatops - I like the triple chocolate with sugar-free cherry pie filling. My newest obsession though is holey donuts - they are amazing!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

Walmart, Target, Kroger and Whole Foods is where I get them. They are in the freezer section.

You can also order them online with more variety than what is in the grocery store.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I love each of those separately, but never thought of combining them -- good idea!

Two great tastes that taste together... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJLDF6qZUX0
  • mleoni092708
    Options
    Donuts??? Whhhaaaat? This is news to me! Ooh I'll have to check that out!
  • paperpromisesx3
    Options
    I always eat my deep chocolate vita tops with a few tbsp of cool whip lite (still frozen, not thawed).
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I looooooooooooove vitatops. I actually have the biggest craving right now and there are no stores open :'(
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I have been eating this for the last week or so. I eat mine directly from the freezer though (and I use Reduced Fat Skippy, just because that's what peanut butter we have open at the moment). VERY YUMMY!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    My friend told me I "HAD HAD HAD" to try vitatops but I haven't yet...I will super soon!