Sixers TRICKIN' Out Wk 1

Options
Oct. 11, 2011 to Nov. 22, 2011

Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 0.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 0.0 lbs / Progress +/- 0.0 lbs
Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
Em (MLEme)............................SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
Amy (amypyr)....................... ...SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
Tiff (Gonabfit) ..................... ....SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
Clare (Finnhead).................. ...SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    We are the SIXERS. we do 6 week challenges. This one will take us through Halloween (the name).
    We weigh in on tuesdays
    Copy and paste last list posted and change your information and move your name from the bottom list to the top list.
    SW is for starting weight of THIS challenge
    GW is what you would like the see the scale say at the END of this challenge
    CW is current weigh in (tuesday) weight.
    PROGRESS is what you have done from the start of THIS 6 week challenge

Any questions please let us know. someone would be more than happy to help you.

Good luck ladies and let's rock and roll this.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Hip bump (burns more calories)
  • chipper15173
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 236.0 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 236.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 0.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 0.0 lbs / Progress +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Em (MLEme)............................SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)....................... ...SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Tiff (Gonabfit) ..................... ....SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead).................. ...SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
  • chipper15173
    Options
    last challenge ended with a 4.8 lose and a total of one whole inch.

come on ladies. soon it's going to be the holidays and everyones going to moaning about the food. don't you want it second nature to just do it and deal with it? i know i do, so i am really diving in and putting myself first for a change. and keeping it that way until i feel i am done. example before my cleaning and errends i will get in some sort of workout. than i will go about my day.

back later
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 236.0 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 236.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead).................. ...SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 148.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

• Denziee
    Options
    RIGHT!! i'm on this!!! I lost 1lb last challenge!? ridiculous! so this time I'm going for 5 and in week 5 i am going back to the shop to try on my dress. whoop whoop. need to see some changes.

Feeling motivated and positive and burning to go!! heres a link to the dress i have bought: http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/product-detail.php?id=2

can you see why i am having trouble getting my fat butt into it?!? xx
  • chipper15173
    Options
    beautiful dress clair. i am sure you will look great in it. we are here to help you wear this dress......

just did my WII "my fitness coach" i use to do this all the time. haven't done it in over a year. felt good. now to eat some breakfast and shower and begin my day.
  • emmele
    emmele Posts: 99
    Options
    Clare (Finnhead).................. ...SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 148.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

Em (MLEme)............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 168.0 lbs / CW 175.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Clare (Finnhead)......................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 148.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Em (MLEme).............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 168.0 lbs / CW 175.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 161.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

• kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning my WONDERFUL ladies!!

Well...I'm excited to report that I did not gain anything this week! :) So, still at that 6 pounds gained for the first trimester. YAY!

On a more negative note, I am sick...I think just a cold, but it's crummy! Stuffed nose, watery eyes, sore throat...what a bummer. And Kadence is all snotty also! Hate it when she's sick...and is worse when I am also sick...we are no fun! So, we're drinking lots of fluids and trying to get better quick. Did some yoga last night, and may do the same tonight depending on how I feel...I don't want to prolong this cold.

I'm excited to go to my 14 week appointment this afternoon! Will get to hear my little munchkins heartbeat again...which is such a wonderful sound! If all goes well (which I'm sure it will ) I plan to post on facebook and share with the rest of my friends who are still in the dark! Exciting!! :)

I am officially in ALL maternity pants these days. Nothing else fits anymore. It's amazing how quickly I popped this go round! But at least I'm starting to look pregnant rather than just fat!

Clare...BEAUTIFUL dress!! I'm sure you will be stunning and cannot wait to see picture of YOU in it!!

Cathy...Thanks (as always) for starting us on this challenge and keeping us motivated...especially since I've been a little flakey the past while...babies on the brain! :) And you are doing great!

Em...good morning!

Have a fabulous day ladies!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    kristen those pics that were posted on FB this morning, or last night. was that while pregnant with Kadence? i thought it was with this one. if it's this one everyone can tell now. there is a baby bump present.
  • emmele
    emmele Posts: 99
    Options
    Good Morning Sixers.

I have to admit I was terrible this weekend. Our internet went out and I used it as an excuse to go crazy... like if I didn't log it... it wouldn't do any harm... :laugh: I wish that were true. I was back up to 175 this morning... sticks, but I got my lazy a** out of bed this morning and took boston for a walk... Jeff and I plan to take both dogs for a long walk / run tonight, and if I feel up to it I may do the elliptical too... although I think I am going to start this new furniture restoration project (picked up a beautiful hutch yesturday... in the trash... and I am going to clean it, fix it and paint it... and use it as decorative storage in the office... I <3 free treasures!!!!)

Claire - LOOOOOVVVE the dress! You are going to look great in it! I bet it is nice that the search is over too!!!

Cathy - I have the Wii Fit... but I haven't done it in ages... hmmm... maybe Jeff and I will do some tonight... that would be fun! Keep it up!!!

Kristin - I hope you feel better...:flowerforyou: I am just getting over the bronchitis I had... :grumble:

OK - I'm off to a meeting, I'll check in later today or tomorrow morning!

FRESH START!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    kristen those pics that were posted on FB this morning, or last night. was that while pregnant with Kadence? i thought it was with this one. if it's this one everyone can tell now. there is a baby bump present.

Haha! No...my sister posted those for some reason...they are from when I was pregnant with Kadence!
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Clare (Finnhead)......................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 148.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Em (MLEme).............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 168.0 lbs / CW 175.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 161.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)....................... ...SW 155.6 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

• amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Up a bit from last weigh-in, but it's TOM right now.
  • jdklove18
    jdklove18 Posts: 252
    Options
    Hi ladies. I'm here, so I wanted to say Hi. I came from the BF's house straight to work this morning and he doesn't have a scale. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning. I was pretty good this weekend, so I'm hoping that it shows!
  • Denziee
    Options
    hey ladies, today has been good. I think i probably ate less calories than i logged as well as it was really hard to sort out what dinner was. My friend bought me a Cornish Pasty back from cornwall and its impossible to tell what calorie content it is. I had half (it was huge) and counted for 500.

Actually.... come to think of it.... do you guys know what a cornish pasty is!? Well its pastry enclosing swede (or turnip whatever you want to call it) onion, potato, carrot and beef!! its lush... but not diet food. I am in love with Cornwall and I would love to live there so everytime any of my friends go they are under strict instructions to bring me back a pasty!! i'd be fat if I lived in cornwall, but i would be fat and happy so it just wouldn't matter!!!

anyway enough of that, i'm so excited for you Kristin! two of my friends are pregnant and are due on exactly the same day 27th December!! when are you due?

Cathy - thank you for your continual motivation, you are fantastic!! and this time I'm going to do you proud!!! i'm feeling we can do this ladies!!

xxx
  • chipper15173
    Options
    i have had a bad day.
  • Denziee
    Options
    cathy - whats up hun? remember tomorrows a new day and therefore a new start all over again.look after yourself xxxxx