Hi Everyone

budje
budje Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: I've never done this before and I'm not sure what I'm doing. Found this site last week and decided to give it a try. Took my clothes off the treadmill and started to do 35 min a day and watch my calories. So far so good. I think this is just great.

Replies

• budje
    budje Posts: 4
    :smile: I've never done this before and I'm not sure what I'm doing. Found this site last week and decided to give it a try. Took my clothes off the treadmill and started to do 35 min a day and watch my calories. So far so good. I think this is just great.
  • ditto
    im sure u will do just fine
    good luck !
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Welcome budje!! This is a great site for fitness!! Log your food (what an eye opener:noway: ) and drink your water - and keep up with your exercise - You will do great!! There are so many people on this site who are knowledgable, supportive, and encouraging - you'll love it! Good luck!
  • Good luck with your goals!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,301 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • :smile: I've never done this before and I'm not sure what I'm doing. Found this site last week and decided to give it a try. Took my clothes off the treadmill and started to do 35 min a day and watch my calories. So far so good. I think this is just great.

Welcome,:flowerforyou: I am a week old myself and I think I am getting the hang of it. If I can help you let me know. Also there is a board that you might want to look at it is called “What have you done to make you feel proud of today." I find it really motivating plus you can share your daily progress with everyone on this board.:bigsmile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,301 Member

Welcome,:flowerforyou: I am a week old myself and I think I am getting the hang of it. If I can help you let me know. Also there is a board that you might want to look at it is called “What have you done to make you feel proud of today." I find it really motivating plus you can share your daily progress with everyone on this board.:bigsmile:

here's that link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/35086-what-have-you-done-today-to-make-you-feel-proud-bl
  • kudos to you :bigsmile:

i just joined here2 weeks ago and i :heart: this site

good luck on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Woohooo! Good for you!

Welcome and best of luck!

You can do this!:wink:

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    just one question? what did you do with the cloths?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here only been on here since December 31, 2008. Good luck with you weight loss. this site is great.
This discussion has been closed.