biggest loser on the wii

Options
so i did the biggest loser on the wii tonight and i know i def burned more than what it said.... the sweat was pouring off me....
i dont have a heart rate monitor so is there any way i could try calulate even roughly what it would be classified on here on the exercise monitor here???
thanks peeps!

Replies

• AmberReneeHarrison
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question, but I was wondering how the workout was? I was thinking about getting that game/program.
  • saj6
    saj6 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've been doing biggest loser on the wii as well, and I've noticed it only counts calories when you move in cadence with the trainer! so if you go faster or slower its not counting you as working! also I don't have a pocket in my work out pants so I have to keep the remote on my wrist so it doesn't count those calories either. I log mine as calesthinics (sorry, spelled that wrong LOL) I just keep track of the time I'm actually working out. Hope that helps :-)
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question, but I was wondering how the workout was? I was thinking about getting that game/program.
    myself and my boyfriend did it today... its a sweat fest.... its do able though.... id def recommend it.... if u wanna sweat girl bob makes u sweat!!!! i found it really good!!! il add u and keep u updated
  • AmberReneeHarrison
    Options
    myself and my boyfriend did it today... its a sweat fest.... its do able though.... id def recommend it.... if u wanna sweat girl bob makes u sweat!!!! i found it really good!!! il add u and keep u updated

Awesome, I think ill get it today. Which one do you have? the biggest loser challenge? And do you need anything else to go with it like weights?
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Without a HRM there isn't a way to calculate what you burned. I'd go off of what the program says, it's better to under estimate than over estimate IMO.
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Awesome, I think ill get it today. Which one do you have? the biggest loser challenge? And do you need anything else to go with it like weights?

i just have the biggest loser one it has a yellow cover..... i didnt need anything today and u an do it without the balance board