Hi from England :)

Options
Hi :)

Ive been using this website for the last few weeks but have only just updated my photos and profile so thought I would say hello to everyone & i hope you are all well & are enjoying losing weight & becoming healthy! I sure am :)

Even just now when my little brother waves a bar of chocolate in my face im finding it okay to say no... we have progress people!

Especially as it is about -100000000 degrees tonight... chocolate in bed with a movie would be ideal but it was Salmon, new potatoes & sweetcorn :) goo meee!!

If any one would like to add me or even have a browse through my profile, feel free :) I am always on here, at work on my lunch & now & then on my phone to update my food intake!!

Take care

Emma-Cate x

Replies

• lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hiya im from the uk too feel free to add x
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Reading, Berkshire, feel free to add me.
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Hi I am also in the UK and I am new, feel free to add as no doubt I will need more friends when I start to fall off the MFP wagon, plus I am great at encouragement. Good luck :)
  • Maff87
    Maff87 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi from the UK! I'm in Southampton
  • loubulou2209
    Options
    Heya, I'm from the UK as well :) Glad you're enjoying using MFP!
  • kezpot1407
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm in the Midlands, a little town called Rugby, and yes its where the game was invented x
  • cmal10
    cmal10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi from Ireland....just started back into this and may need some support!! Feel free to add...:)
  • MadOne2011
    MadOne2011 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, I'm from the UK and have been on MFP for a little over a month and really like what it does for you, would love to add more friends to motivate me and keep me on track (even though I hate that saying, a legacy of WW)

Good luck :wink:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Heya!! I'm in London! I have a hard time resisting chocolate.
  • abower150
    Options
    Hi Im from the U.S. and am new to this too! Add me if you would like! :)
  • razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I'm from the Philippines and add me as your friend if you wish :smile:
    Good luck on your diet and exercise. You CAN do it!