Hello from South Carolina

Options
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself, I am a mother to two amazing little boys, a wife to an amazing man and I am severly overweight. I started training with a personal trainer today and boy am I exhausted! I am excited to begin this journey, I have tried to lose weight in the past but I have always failed this time I feel like I have all the right tools and I am really ready to succeed!!!!! :happy:

Replies

• ajtxo
    ajtxo Posts: 13
    Options
    hi welcome!!!
  • CoachNYLA
    CoachNYLA Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi there, I will be heading to NC just passing you by, in the month of November. Good luck to you on your goals and journey.

Nyla
  • FinerthanB433
    Options
    Welcome, I am new here as well, been almost a week. This is my third time at weight loss. I go up and down as much as Oprah! I lived in Charleston until 2007. What part do live in?
  • snuffmomma77
    snuffmomma77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... where in SC are you? I live in west columbia, sc, lexington county, just wondering if your near by? There is alot of support on this site, so all you have to do is ask for help or encouraging words and someone is there...I look forward to reading your posts!
  • crogers9189
    crogers9189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Myrtle Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!