Add me

Options
Been on here only a couple of days and am really encouraged and enthused by the sense of community here! It would be great to have some accountability partners particularly if you are a kiwi...but will accept anyone! Add me, thanks :)

Replies

• Jezza777
    Jezza777 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds so far! :)
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...request sent. Been on only about two weeks and there is so much support you won't believe it.
  • Jezza777
    Options
    Thanks LRH64! Any guys out there want to add me? Don't want to be the creepy guy with only lady friends! lol I am from NZ and love most sports, keen to get some accountability and bounce ideas about exercise and eating.
  • bethann25
    Options
    Starting in the Morning! Everyone Wish Me luck :) i'm only 26 & want to get in shape, while im still physically healthy.
  • Jezza777
    Options
    Starting in the Morning! Everyone Wish Me luck :) i'm only 26 & want to get in shape, while im still physically healthy.

Hi Beth, I think you may have mistakenly tried to start a thread but you have just replied in my one, if you go to the top right hand corner there is a button "Start Topic" if you click this you can start your own topic, not that I mind you posting in my topic lol, good luck! :)