Daily activity in goals area?

Options
How do you know what level to set it at? I have mine set for sedentary but not sure if that is most accurate. I want to make sure it is set right so that I am getting the right amount of calories since I know too much will cause gain but too little will cause issues as well. I was not working out at all when I first started MFP and now working out 4-6 days a week.

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i put mine on the first one iam a stay at home mom, dont really sit that much but thats what i put and at first i put i would do 30 min 3 days and i just changed it to 5 days and it didnt change at all.. hope this helps
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Even though you're working out quite a bit its more of what you're doing during the day as well. If have an office job you may want to keep it with sedentary. However feel free to play with the calories differences in those areas to see what would work best for you. If you put yourself in a different category you may end up with too many calories. So something to mess around with to see what fits your comfort level and what your goals are :)
    Hope that helps
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I will play around with it then and see what works best :) Thanks again!