grapes???

Options
I am curious to know how many calories are in green seedless grapes. There are so many different answers on here so how do I put the correct amount of calories? I even googled in and same thing - a whole lot of different answers.

I went to walmart and bought grapes - no name on them, nothing just grapes.

Someone please help - I don't want to gip myself on grapes but I don't want to put more calories then I truely ate. I wanna be 100% honest but with so many answers how do I know?

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    weigh the amount of grapes you will eat and search calories by gram.

blessings.
  • meetandkiss
    Options
    I find this difficult too! Grapes can have so many different answers, which one do you chose. I honestly go by serving size. I try to portion out my grapes, by cups, and then find the matching measurement on the food tracker. I find thats the easiest way.
  • kjraye5
    kjraye5 Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow! You are right, they have a ton of different answers. Looks like it's around 110 calories for a cup, but I might weigh them as well and do it by grams. =)
  • dylanandsean
    dylanandsean Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I measure exactly 1 cup but so many choices for a cup! One answer is 50 another is 110 and another is 104?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    US Deparment of Agriculture says about 3 cals in your standard seedless grape. Most of the entries on here say the same
  • LisaMarieee
    LisaMarieee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Weighing them, searching the food database and entering the weight of the grapes will give you the most accurate calorie count.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    In the database, the entries without the * in front are the defaults. I believe they are according to the USDA database. Use those.