Healthy Grocery Lists

I found this website (free) where you can choose from all of these healthy meal ideas and add them to a virtual grocery list. It also has all of the nutritional info.

http://www.healthygrocerylist.com/

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    I found this website (free) where you can choose from all of these healthy meal ideas and add them to a virtual grocery list. It also has all of the nutritional info.

http://www.healthygrocerylist.com/
  • Annabel
    Annabel Posts: 6 Member
    I went to see a nutrionist. She actually brought out a good point. Everything you need is in the outside (she drew a U when she said this) You need your vegies, fruits, meets, and dary's. In the inside (the aidles is mostly processed, and loaded with fats and started. Anso, nothing ending ie "OS" think about it... fritos, oreos...
  • Great website....Thanks:bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    What a terrific site. Thank you for sharing.

I love it.

:drinker:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    I went to see a nutrionist. She actually brought out a good point. Everything you need is in the outside (she drew a U when she said this) You need your vegies, fruits, meets, and dary's. In the inside (the aidles is mostly processed, and loaded with fats and started. Anso, nothing ending ie "OS" think about it... fritos, oreos...

Yeah I read that all the good stuff is on the outside and when I went shopping I saw that it really is true. And I never thought about things ending in "os" but that is very very true. Thanks!

:heart: Kelsey
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    thanks for this info.....I love to try new recipes and am always looking for new sources!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Great website thanks!!!

dd
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    I also heard about the staying around the perimeter of the grocery store. Its where all the fresh produce and meats and stuff are. But I have to go inside eventually for my canned items. Also go shopping on a full stomach and you can avoid temptations.