Hello to all, lookin for friends and a bit Bout myself

Hello all

Looking for some friends for support on here.

I need to lose about 50lbs by June as I graduate then.

I used to be an elite athlete, now I'm a big mess. Gained 50 lbs in 2 years and a terrible amount of disgusting, wide stretch marks.

Feel angry at myself, hurt at what I've done to my body and depressed. Been to docs about it, and be diagnosed as severely depressed.

I'm trying to turn my life around.

I'm also studying sport and exercise science, which means I'm extremely conscious of weight and body issues, being surrounded with fellow athletes. Because of my chosen career path, I still regard myself as an athlete, only on a long, temporary break.

I'm determined to get back to my slim, muscular self.

My dream is to become a sports model and female body builder but I know that's outbthe window cos of the stretch marks. But I still want that body.

I'm going to turn my life around on here and i hope your support can help me. It's all mental with me, and the food I guess, the physical aspect is second nature to me, having been an elite athlete etc.

I'm also going to start a sport science blog on here for who's interested, with eventually getting my own website to offer advice, as well as scientficnresearch and theory. It's interesting stuff, how our bodies work to build muscle and burn fat.

Anyway, add me as a friend, I'd love to hear yournstories.

:)

Replies

• Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Welcome and good luck. If you want a friend just add me. I was an athlete for years, but after moving to Arizona and stopping martial arts I gained 60 lbs. So far I have lost 25 of it in only two months on this site. I hope this site helps you as much as it has helped me. But remember YOU have to really want it!!!