new here

Options
i am new here and just wanted to say hi. I am glad that i found this site i think its really gonna help me lose weight and get healthy

Replies

• jkiesler7
    Options
    Yea.... My first day too. Let the diet and misery begin and the pounds get lost somewhere along the way. Good luck! :smile:
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    i am new here and just wanted to say hi. I am glad that i found this site i think its really gonna help me lose weight and get healthy
    Welcome aboard!
  • KarenH25
    Options
    I am new here too. My brother-in-law told me about this site. At first I was thinking more for my husband : ) but after checking it out I decided to do it myself. So far loving the food tracker. Behind the 8 ball on the exercising!!!!! Ready to see where this will take me.
  • SetecAstronomy
    Options
    Yea.... My first day too. Let the diet and misery begin and the pounds get lost somewhere along the way. Good luck! :smile:
    Welcome aboard to you as well!
  • SetecAstronomy
    Options
    I am new here too. My brother-in-law told me about this site. At first I was thinking more for my husband : ) but after checking it out I decided to do it myself. So far loving the food tracker. Behind the 8 ball on the exercising!!!!! Ready to see where this will take me.
    Welcome aboard to you as well, too!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you!
  • Kristimcb
    Options
    Welcome to everyone new...I just restarted again yesterday and am looking forward to all the support provided!!

You have found an excellent site to lose what you need to lose.