30DS & Low Carb Diet

Options
So I created this post to ask a question.

My husband and I are on Day three of Level One on Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and we've also been on a successful Low Carb diet. Up until starting the shred video we were losing weight and was wondering if anyone felt they were gaining more muscle from the 30DS workout and not losing as much weight, scale-wise. Our weight has come to a stand still and our diet is still consistant.

The only excercise we've done is on the treadmill or going for a hike or walk. Thank you for your input.

Replies

• annika27
    Options
    I haven't been losing a lot of weight, but I am losing inches in my waist and hips. I stressed about it for awhile, but realized if I'm losing the fat, I'm not going to worry about the number.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Check again after 10 days .. I think its too soon to see results.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    See the thing is I've been losing weight steadily until the workout which is why I ask... I do understand it's about inches which I totally agree, but my weight loss isn't the same and I was wondering if it's muscle because I was doing so well before. I am going to finish and I'm sure I'll like the results. I'm just curious why my weight loss has changed.