Am I crazy?

Options
I was cleaning house and looked at my stomach in the mirror - so I took a pic and compared it to my beginning picture.

Am I crazy or is there a change? The pic is in my profile I don't know how to put it in a thread.

I'm just curious if there is a change or I've been looking at my grotesque stomach for too long hoping for a change. If anything I think it looks smoother.

If you have a morbid curiosity check it out and let me know. You can be brutally honest and let me know that I'm crazy. I was just curious. My bf feels my stomach and says I'm getting smaller but I just think he's full of crap and is just trying to play the role of supportive.

btw - not a pretty picture!

Replies

• jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I was cleaning house and looked at my stomach in the mirror - so I took a pic and compared it to my beginning picture.

Am I crazy or is there a change? The pic is in my profile I don't know how to put it in a thread.

I'm just curious if there is a change or I've been looking at my grotesque stomach for too long hoping for a change. If anything I think it looks smoother.

If you have a morbid curiosity check it out and let me know. You can be brutally honest and let me know that I'm crazy. I was just curious. My bf feels my stomach and says I'm getting smaller but I just think he's full of crap and is just trying to play the role of supportive.

btw - not a pretty picture!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Nope you aren't crazy. It is getting smaller! You go girl!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD!! Now I wont comment on crazy:laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell your sides are getting smaller. :smile:

Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Looking GOOD!! Now I wont comment on crazy:laugh: :laugh:

you're the one with a pic of your dog's butt :tongue:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I totally see some definition there!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Good for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I see definition on those obliques. Go girl!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    i see a difference... good job!!!
    Its amazing how much a difference 13 pounds can make :)