Im trying to loose 100lbs and needs friends:). Whose with me?? lol

Replies

• bnigh001
    Options
    *ding ding* im on that path girl! (:
  • spottedlee
    Options

I would like to be your friend if you don't mind someone who needs to lose 125 pounds,,,, I just joined MFP so I am not sure how to add friends,,, will someone help me??

Lee
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Oooo oooo me me me me!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you on your journey!!
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I do I do!!! ^_^
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Still looking to lose 133 here! Looking for the army to fight this battle. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Still looking to lose 133 here! Looking for the army to fight this battle. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I am also on the 100+ yellow brick road
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    zcoop,
    I am on the 100 lbs boat.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    There is a support group called "Need to loose 100lbs or more? Let's start a group" It is a very active group with lots of encouragement, suggestions and discussions.
  • spottedlee
    Options
    whoa kelly,, you lost so much.. I would love to be your friend too,, as i can use help when I trip. I have 125 to work on...

Lee
  • AlynLeigh
    AlynLeigh Posts: 39 Member
    Options

I would like to be your friend if you don't mind someone who needs to lose 125 pounds,,,, I just joined MFP so I am not sure how to add friends,,, will someone help me??

Lee

Girl, we are all in this together. If its 25 lbs or 250 lbs. ^_^
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • hart310
    hart310 Posts: 11
    Options
    I am in! I have about 120 pounds that I would like to lose.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Down 23 exactly 100 to go
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 234lbs at 5'0 and according to my BMI, I should be 120lbs, so I had 100+ to lose. I'm at 200lbs (give or take a few) right now. I put my goal weight at 140lbs because of my body type but I don't remember the last time I was ever that skinny so I have to see what looks and works best for my body. So I might need to lose between 60 - 90 lbs, depending...

BUT anyways, My name is Evelyn :) and I would LOVE to join all you ladies on this journey!
  • RunningAggie
    Options
    I have about 95 that I would like to lose - honestly I would love to lose 105, but I'll have to see when I get closer. I can't even remember what it was like to be 135lb. Haven't been that small in half a lifetime... Would love all the support I can get!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 120-150 lbs... depends on how things get when they get there! :)
  • Marcel7
    Marcel7 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    As AngelikaLumiere's husband, I support her efforts and yours as well. When I started, I had over 100 lbs to lose. While I am well on my way to my goal, my challenge will be to maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle. I'm glad there are so many other supportive people on the journey with me.