Happy to be here

Options
Years ago I successfully lost 150 pounds and reached my goal with Weight Watchers. For me it was all about monitoring/tracking to make sure I ate enough and not skip meals from a hectic schedule .. then binging on ANYTHING that was around.

I put 100 back on in about 8 years and went back to WW, lost 50 and then they changed the program and it became very time consuming calculating the foods. With a F/T work/travel schedule and pulling F/T courseload in college to boot the last thing I had time to do was figure out the new system.

I put 15 back on, and started up with e-tools to figure it out. It went well I lost nearly 2 pounds in 5 days (good for week 1) but the e-tools keep crashing, and you can not calculate anything with that proprietary tool. I like to eat "fresh foods" and just needed a tracking system to monitor the portion control.

Being my hubby is unemployed for nearly a year, and I just lost my job this FREE tool is a Godsend to help stretch the dollars.

I exercise daily, currently started Week 2 of Slim in Six with Debbie Seibers. On my "day of rest" from the training cycle, I tend to take a long walk or just have fun with any number of Wii Exercise programs I have accumulated over the years. Gold's Gym Cardio Box and Cardio Dance are some faves... Love the Wii Fit Yoga/Strength training and core exercises.

I have the Active series (all of them) and I like the heart monitor on the most recent. I also have Pilates for Wii that tracks my stability and the Jenny McCarthy Boot Camp style workout. I fell in love with Wii in physical therapy when I could not even stand let alone do a full workout for more than a minute. It was a great start and lots of fun to keep up...