Rough Morning

GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I ended up getting VERY intoxicated last night.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :sick: I'm not usually one to drown my sorrows, but I sure attempted to this time. I feel like crap today....now I know why I'm not a regular drinker! I'm glad I don't do it too often.:ohwell:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I ended up getting VERY intoxicated last night.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :sick: I'm not usually one to drown my sorrows, but I sure attempted to this time. I feel like crap today....now I know why I'm not a regular drinker! I'm glad I don't do it too often.:ohwell:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Hangovers are there to remind us not to do it too often. :wink: Drink a lot of water and eat something light and bland like toast or oatmeal. I hope you're doing well other than that. :flowerforyou:
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Pop some motrin and drink drink drink your water, itll rehydrate you and you'll feel like a new women. I've read some of your posts, I know that you are going through a very hard time. But you are a strong woman, and even strong woman have their days where the drink away your sorrows. Don't beat yourself up about it and start fresh. You can make a better life for yourself. I hope you at least enjoyed yourself last night!!

Keep up the good work, you inspire us all!
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    drink lots of water, and eat some saltines. it will help, i promise!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Drink plenty of water hun, after what you've been through, I'm not surprised you hit the bottle.
    Take care, hope you feel better soon :flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    I hate hangovers, i can still remember that feeling and it has been over 2 years since i drank any alcohol and won't be having any today either. I used to just have to sleep it off. hang in there :flowerforyou: