Enjoy!

Options
Gas Problem
A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see. Here's a prescription. Take these pills 3 times a day for seven days and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts ... although still silent... stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's get to work on your hearing."

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Gas Problem
    A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see. Here's a prescription. Take these pills 3 times a day for seven days and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts ... although still silent... stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's get to work on your hearing."
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    cute:laugh:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Super cute!

:heart: Kels
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    It reminds me of the diet class a few weeks back when some lady came in telling of all the good things a person can to for one self to releive the stress's. things sucha s take an aroma therapy bubble bath / jukkuzi. It kinda got me to chucklin so bad I had to apoligize to the class leader. In my definination and explination I had to comfess. The bubble bath ting wasn't fer me, because by the time I gots the bubble machine ta goin I couldn't stand the aromas no more. Just one of them things as Only a red neck would think of. Not to mention she was tring to picture us (ony two guys in class) in a bubble bath in the first place. Not a purdy picture - at times like ithat is it great to know ones personal security in their manhood.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :laugh: