Mfp forever?!

Options
MFP clearly works... However what do people plan on doing in the future-logging forevermore?

I have found when I have stopped logging it is all too easy to lose track and gain.

Be interested to hear others' views.

Lucy

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    eventually your will understand what you body needs and learn how to eat properly and maintain your weight..(that's the idea anyway) and will not have to log your every food.

However, there are some people that may need to log food for the rest of their lives ..
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    where as i am still near the start of my weight loss journey, i feel if you use this site for long enough you will get an idea of what foods you should and shouldn't eat. And as long as you continue an exercise routine you would be fine to continue without logging. However, someone starts to tip the scales in the wrong direction i would suggest getting back on MFP or manually logging food calories at home to keep a better eye on it til you can unconsciously eat the right stuff without logging... that's just my opinion i could be wrong.
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Not sure?
    will have to stop at some point i'm sure but keep a close eye on the scale and if i can't manage it alone then i guess i will have to come back. But hopefully i have learned enough good habits to make it on my own.

We shall see?
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Well for me it became second nature, I don't use MFP to log anything...I simply count calories in my head
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    ill still be around for the social aspect but the goal.for me is to not have to worry about logging food to just know what i need to eat
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    I believe the long term goal is to learn what you should eat and what you shouldn't eat. As you log your food and lose your weight, you learn much about the food you eat.
    My journey is about losing weight and changing the way I eat. I'm learning this by logging my food. I don't know what I'll do once I reach my goal but I can tell you what I won't do: go back to my old habits.