Hydroxycut

Options
Hello; I am wondering if anyone has ever taken these pills and the affect that they have? My sister-in-law wants to try them without diet and exercise (the hard work part) Thanks

Replies

• meloui
    meloui Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello; I am wondering if anyone has ever taken these pills and the affect that they have? My sister-in-law wants to try them without diet and exercise (the hard work part) Thanks
  • briakiss
    Options
    My father takes them, but he does do the dieting and exercise. They work even if you don't but they are a quick fix.
    You will gain the weight back. Tell sis there isn't a miracle pill out yet...hehe.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    She'll get as much out of it as she would guzzling Diet Coke all day. Increased heart rate and blood pressure, possible jitters and dizziness. The hard work is necessary to create a calorie deficit, which is the ONLY thing that causes fat loss.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I tried them many years ago and it totally messed up my lips. lol

I guess I wasn't drinking enough water while taking them and my lip totally dried out and started peeling!! I looked like a hooker gone bad. :grumble:

Also, I felt really messed up while taking them. Like my heart was racing.

I would say x-nay on the pills. :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I looked like a hooker gone bad. :grumble:

LOL what do they look like when they've gone good? :laugh:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I looked like a hooker gone bad. :grumble:

LOL what do they look like when they've gone good? :laugh:

They look better than I did! :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here only been on here since December 31, 2008. Good luck with you weight loss. These pills made me very jittery, made my heart race and I was very ill when I was on them, and the weight loss that I had with them, I gained back and then some once I stopped taking them. To me they just aren't worth it.