SNACKINGG!!

Options
I can't stop snacking! I have lots of BLTS --> Bites, Licks, Tastes, Sips

What should I do to stop? What do y'all do?

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have that problem too... I try to log everything (usually in the form of quick added calories)! That way I realise those bites are not free food and keep me from eating something I really like in the end of the day.

Chewing gum or brushing teeth often might also helps! (the strong peppermint taste makes everything taste awful for a while)
  • adrianneboyd
    adrianneboyd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I drink a glass of water every time I feel that urge to grab a bite here or there. Then I don't crave it anymore because I feel fuller.
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have that problem when I am not doing something like sitting around watching tv! find something for your hands to do that won't allow you to out food in LOL.
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    I do that all the time when my kids are constantly asking for snacks or when I'm preparing meals....try drinking lots of water and have healthy snacks available like cut up veggies or fruits on hand to resist temptations. I also try and chew gum during those tempting moments too....it stopped me from eating homemade fudge yesterday! :happy:
  • crobinson53
    Options
    I don't fight it. I just eat. There are healthy snacks that you can make fit into your calorie requirements.