So what takeaway/fastfood contains the most fat??

Options
Hi

Which is the worst in terms of fat/cals? out of - Nandos, Mcdonalds, pizza, indian, chinease and KFC

Me and my husband were discussing this earlier, because i am a Nandos addict i was thinking it cant be that bad if it is grilled chicken? i was swaying more toward pizza is worse for you because of all the cheese and bread:huh:

Replies

• kbcara
    kbcara Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It depends what you order and add in terms of condiments! But if you love to eat out (I do) none of them would be on my list of must eats!
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    mmm well i think we dont know half the cals and fat thats in take out, i think it could be between pizza or kfc deep frying anything is never good, but i think you'd be surprised at how fattening mexican food is tortilla even wholemeal ones are quite high in fat and cals for the small little thing you get plus mexican food has cheeses etc fried beans. for me i dont get take out at all i try to make things i like at home for a lower cal/fat food.
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    i say nando is healthy as chicken grilled eat without skin though i would think the worst is a curry becauase all the gee they use the refined butter .then pizza all the cheese i would say chinease is quite healthy as its stir fry depending on what you choose.:smile:
  • Tinks32
    Tinks32 Posts: 18
    Options
    i get the odd nandos or indian if we are out for the day, other than that i make my own food, just curious to know which takeaway on whole was the worst...

We watched that man vs food other night, he must be doing some damage to his body!:wink: