Something You Are Excited For This Week

Options

Replies

• scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    My new daughter-in-law (she and my son married this past New Years Day) has passed the bar and will be sworn in this Friday in Indianapolis. I'm going down for the swearing in ceremony. Super excited!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    My Daddy's getting married Saturday. Which is awesome. But it also means my brother and sisiter are visitign ad finally get to see my new house. Tons of tiem with family coming up I can't wait!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm walking in a stroke walk on Saturday in Seattle with Swedish Hospital. My father in law had a massive stroke last year. He came home last month after being in hospitals for a year. He was home for two weeks and then back in ICU for a month. Now he's home again. :)

Best wishes to yourfather in law. And thank your for walking for such a worhty cause! My mom's boyfriend had a stroke last year and I am happy to say he is doing very well.
  • vegasaims
    vegasaims Posts: 128
    Options
    My family is having a huge Oktoberfest party on Saturday. I am really excited, but hoping I can stay on track with all the yummy food there. :-)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Buying a few steaks for myself Friday
    Gym and nothing but football this weekend

:/
    steaks and football this is why your my friend lol

I should really be a dude. lol
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'm walking in a stroke walk on Saturday in Seattle with Swedish Hospital. My father in law had a massive stroke last year. He came home last month after being in hospitals for a year. He was home for two weeks and then back in ICU for a month. Now he's home again. :)

Good for you! I wish you well on the walk. My sister had a stroke in June (she's only 42), and she's in a nursing home now. We hope she'll recover enough to be able to live in an assisted living facility soon. Thanks for doing the walk!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Should be getting my phone cover in the mail this week, and my son's field trip is tomorrow (which means no work! & going to a corn maze with my son and his class.)
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    getting my iphone4s on friday!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    The new episode of American Horror Story on Weds....just watched the first one last night and I am completely hooked....

AND...going to a Pumpkin Patch this weekend♥
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    MY 40th Birthday!!!!.....I am not really excited about turning 40, but I am excited that I look better at 40 then I did at 30!!!! (except a few more wrinkles) :grumble:

No way. youre too cute for 40...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I have a date...This could get good >}
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Off yesterday...looking forward to a 4-day work week =)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm excited that I only have to work 4 days and that I'm running another race on Saturday morning! BOOYAH!!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    seeing my new lover again... and being days closer to my BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    The new episode of American Horror Story on Weds....just watched the first one last night and I am completely hooked....

AND...going to a Pumpkin Patch this weekend♥

:smile:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

you win
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

you win

^^^^ This!!!! :blushing:
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Our annual Rescue Squad Awards & Installation Banquet is on Saturday night. I'm really excited. It's a gala affair. I just hope that I can be good and not eat everything in sight because there will be some delicious foods! I also need to make sure I limit my alcohol. Can't wait for the fun! :drinker:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Having the house to myself tonight & Thursday night!! Woot woot! Also, a friend's wedding on Sunday. And finding the perfect Halloween costume.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I'm getting to meet one of my bestest MFP friends tomorrow!!!!!