What are you having for supper? I made home made turkey soup !!!:smile:

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Beef stew with carrots, onions, garlic and celery
    Brown rice
    Sweet peas

I need another veggie but I'll decide that later.

Can't wait. It is cooking all day in the slow cooker! YUMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon, grilled asparagus, steamed broccoli, & baked sweet potato :) perhaps some homemade key lime pie if Baby F takes a good long nap :)
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    eggplant parm the healthy way!! homemade sauce. I search all the great web sites on Friday and make a menu for the whole next week, shop for any ing. I don't all ready have. makes it so much easier to stay on the right track.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    eggplant parm the healthy way!! homemade sauce. I search all the great web sites on Friday and make a menu for the whole next week, shop for any ing. I don't all ready have. makes it so much easier to stay on the right track.

I usually do the same thing! It makes it soo much easier and convenient and you don't spend extra money on things you don't need!
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Some shallow fried sardines and sprats with mashed sweet potato and wilted baby spinach! I know the fried fish is not the healthiest but I am forgoing my daily glass of red wine today as am on antibiotics - so it's my little treat :)
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options

I usually do the same thing! It makes it soo much easier and convenient and you don't spend extra money on things you don't need!

I'm right there with you girls, it can be quite fun to plan meals for the week ahead cant it?
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    black bean tacos with roasted corn, sauteed red onions, red peppers, and tomatoes with some homemade guacamole, and Wholly Salsa (that stuff is goood)...