What do you sleep in? The buff? Pajamas? Shorts?

Options

Replies

• Twon91
    Twon91 Posts: 1
    Options
    Boxerbriefs and an undershirt errrrrday.

Even when it's cold lol
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Boxerbriefs and an undershirt errrrrday.

Even when it's cold lol

I liken that this was your first post lol
  • ericjr7210
    ericjr7210 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    in the buff...unless it is cold then i put 1 sock on..... lol :bigsmile:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Usually vintage silk slips and 60s babydolls. If it's really hot, cotton. When cold, boy shorts, knee socks and a long sleeve t. :smile:
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Nothing most days. Sometimes a t-shirt.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Buff. On the rare occasion I get cold, I cuddle. He keeps me toasty warm!
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    the BUFF:wink:
    [/quote

:bigsmile: WOW! Just got a visual! But for me, alone, loose shorts, not alone in the buff, like the body heat :laugh:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Panties only , I get hot when I sleep !
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Fleece pants and a sports bra. Then, flannel sheets, 2 fleece blankets, 2 down-alternative comforters, and a wool mexican blanket. THEN I open my window wide open! That's for winter, spring, and fall. In summer, cotton PJs and a comforter.
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    Buff!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I was doing before I went to bed! :devil:
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    naked every time, i get tangled and my clothes stick to the duve cover otherwise, plus it keeps you warm in the winter, better heat circulation if you're butt nekkid.
  • eeebee
    Options
    Depends on what I was doing before I went to bed! :devil:
    touche!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I always sleep naked, and so do the men I sleep with!
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Nekkid, always. I move around a lot in my sleep and I hate how restricting clothes are. Plus, I love the feel of cold smooth sheets. One thing I absolutely CANNOT stand is socks. Even if it's -10 degrees outside, socks are not happening. If I go to bed with them on I have trouble falling asleep and pull them off sooner or later.
  • eeebee
    Options
    Nekkid, always. I move around a lot in my sleep and I hate how restricting clothes are. Plus, I love the feel of cold smooth sheets. One thing I absolutely CANNOT stand is socks. Even if it's -10 degrees outside, socks are not happening. If I go to bed with them on I have trouble falling asleep and pull them off sooner or later.
    i'm exactly the same, it almost feels like wearing clothes in the bath, wearing socks in bed, right?!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. I love the feel of a great thread count set of sheets! Soo snugly. :blushing:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Naked, or in basketball shorts and a beater.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    the more weight I lose the more buff I sleep. Actually, I have always liked sleeping like that but now I am more confident.

This ^^^

Tank and Undies!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    comfy lounge shorts and tank or undies. & tank.

My husband is a buff sleeper, but he kicks off the blankets during the night. My issue with that is that our oldest daughter often comes into our bed mid-night and I feel it's no longer appropriate for him to sleep that way. Am I being too "prudish" (although I would never consider myself a prude)?

No I think ur being reasonable. My cousin's kid once snuck in and she didnt wake till his was right there and he asked her why she didnt have an clothes on. And she replied because mommys hot.