halloween costumes?

Options
2»

Replies

• onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I wanted to go as a Pocahontas style Indian but I am tall and all the costumes literally BARELY covered my HooHaa. So I looked for something in multiple pieces....Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader it is...plus I am looking forward to rocking those boots! :bigsmile:
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    my wife, child and I are going as king kong. I am going to be the empire state building, my kid as king kong and my wife as the lady that he falls inlove with. thought it would be funny plus when I hold my kid it will look like he is climbing the building. I might make a moble that has planes on it just to add to the effect.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    my wife, child and I are going as king kong. I am going to be the empire state building, my kid as king kong and my wife as the lady that he falls inlove with. thought it would be funny plus when I hold my kid it will look like he is climbing the building. I might make a moble that has planes on it just to add to the effect.

super cute idea!
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I will be an army pin up girl.. and I made my son a Mortal Kombat Scorpion costume he cant wait to wear
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    omg they're all great ideass!!! and i LOVEE the family ones.soo cute. :]] im excited xD
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    ThinspiredButterfly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    me & my fiance both went as zombies last year..the makeup i did was pretty boss xD it was funnnn :] no candy for me this year..cant have caffeine when preggers...booo :[ halloween is deff my favorite holiday though :]
  • ClubDresses
    Options
    BTW hi everyone!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have two. One is a zombie. And the other is a spider web. The zombie one is for the trick or treaters since my house is decorated like a cemetery. And the spider web is for the bar lol. My daughter is going as rapunzel I believe. Unless I find something I like. She is two she doesn't have much say lol

What's the spiderweb costume look like? I can't imagine really!

Ill get some cheese cloth and drape it around me in from sort of fashion. Not quite sure yet Ill have to experiment, and since I hate sewing it wont be anything fancy lol. Pull apart the cheesecloth and snip the ends to make it look distressed. Glue on plastic spiders. Palish makeup with dark features. I like it because I can make it as sexy as i want for night, and modest for daytime with my kids. Thinking about dressing the baby up as a spider if we decide to go anywhere with the kids
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Im going as a Hushpuppy this halloween .

Im going to wear a doggy costume with big floppy ears and a cute lil pink nose :)
    a Long John Silvers shirt and a piece of duct tape on my mouth ...:)