OK, here goes Round 2

Options
I'm back! i was a reg. here not too long ago, then the holidays started to roll around, and i lost my job, so i sorta gave up on the whole exercise and eating right thing. but now i'm ready to get back into it. i'm going shopping in one month for my wedding dress and our engagement pictures will be in about 2 months. so i really need to gear up. this time i'm not going to worry so much on what i'm eating, but i'm going to excersize and see if i lose some weight. (when i first started this, i wasn't losing ANYTHING! i worked out hard and ate really good, but i don't think i was getting enough calories.) And it's not that I eat horribly also, i actually eat the right things, most of the time:wink:
Well good luck to any newbies and to any oldies. I know we all could use great support!
Laura

Replies

• laurabelle25
    Options
    I'm back! i was a reg. here not too long ago, then the holidays started to roll around, and i lost my job, so i sorta gave up on the whole exercise and eating right thing. but now i'm ready to get back into it. i'm going shopping in one month for my wedding dress and our engagement pictures will be in about 2 months. so i really need to gear up. this time i'm not going to worry so much on what i'm eating, but i'm going to excersize and see if i lose some weight. (when i first started this, i wasn't losing ANYTHING! i worked out hard and ate really good, but i don't think i was getting enough calories.) And it's not that I eat horribly also, i actually eat the right things, most of the time:wink:
    Well good luck to any newbies and to any oldies. I know we all could use great support!
    Laura
  • cjbranson
    cjbranson Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm pretty new around here but welcome back. Congratulations on your wedding. It's always nice to have something to work for and a wedding is a nice goal!

Christina
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura, welcome back hun :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Glad to see you popped back in :happy: don't seem to be many of us 'oldies' out there at the moment :noway:
    Sorry about your job.
    Take care and good luck
    Jackie xx
  • MadTurtle
    Options
    You go Girl!
    This my second time at the rodeo too!
    And its always better the second time!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here only been on here since December 31, 2008. Good luck with you weight loss.