The right amount of calorie/carb intake?

Options
For the three main meals a day, i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, What is the perfect or close to perfect amount of calorie/carb to intake? Just curious, because my intakes normally don't go over 300 or so for calories, except for Breakfast carbs don't go over 15-20g, Breakfast has close to 30-40g due to my workouts in the morning.

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    If you are referring to individual dosing (ie how many grams of each macronutrient on a PER MEAL basis) I would say that it's all personal preference.

For example, I usually don't eat until at least 2pm and I'll regularly eat most of my calories in a short window of time, at night.
    You should focus on the total nutrition at the end of the day. Structure the individual dose and timing to your preference and to what gives you the best gym performance, IMO.

My apologies if I'm misunderstanding your question.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    There's no one correct answer to that, like Sidesteal said, it's a personal preference. It also depends on your overall macro ratios. Every person is different, and there is no one right or wrong way to eat.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I see you also posted this at bodybuilding.com. See the replies there and read the links attached in that thread, it should clear things up.