Begining to really feel my workouts about to start todays an

Options
Ok so ive been working out since tues and i was feeling it before the new aches cause ur bodies not used to the workouts but since tues i am aching n places i didnt know i could ache before...my abs thighs arms, chest...i know its a good pain and its because this time i am being consistent but im also remembering this is where i would start to say ok today i dont feel well or today i am hurting so i wont do it today and then i will excercise tomorow its only one day or ill excercise twice tom....i am going to do it i know i have to and i dont want to fall back into bad patterns and i really want to reach thta finish line this time but man do i need motivation and support today and probably for the nest few at least cause im going on that treadmill now i know i have to i just dont want to make the excuses but i might still because we all now the patterns right? and then i fear the next excuse well i did my cardio so i might not have do the rest (strength training) today and i need to do that.....:sad: help please.

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ok so ive been working out since tues and i was feeling it before the new aches cause ur bodies not used to the workouts but since tues i am aching n places i didnt know i could ache before...my abs thighs arms, chest...i know its a good pain and its because this time i am being consistent but im also remembering this is where i would start to say ok today i dont feel well or today i am hurting so i wont do it today and then i will excercise tomorow its only one day or ill excercise twice tom....i am going to do it i know i have to and i dont want to fall back into bad patterns and i really want to reach thta finish line this time but man do i need motivation and support today and probably for the nest few at least cause im going on that treadmill now i know i have to i just dont want to make the excuses but i might still because we all now the patterns right? and then i fear the next excuse well i did my cardio so i might not have do the rest (strength training) today and i need to do that.....:sad: help please.