Today was my weigh in..

Options
And I was up .2 of a lb. I did fairly well last week, but Saturday and Sunday I SCREWED up big time. So I guess it's good I'm basically the same. If I stick too the plan this week and workout everyday, you think i'll see a loss? I hope so. This is where I usually give up, I don't loose or I gain so I figure it isn't working.

Replies

• ChristyMomx3
    Options
    And I was up .2 of a lb. I did fairly well last week, but Saturday and Sunday I SCREWED up big time. So I guess it's good I'm basically the same. If I stick too the plan this week and workout everyday, you think i'll see a loss? I hope so. This is where I usually give up, I don't loose or I gain so I figure it isn't working.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Just don't give up!! Drink more water today and the rest of the week to see if you can push all that sodium out. Maybe that is what is holding you there. .2 isn't that bad. I did that all week last week and when I started drinking more water it helped me out. Good luck!! You can do this!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    DON'T GIVE UP!!!!
    I've not lost a thing for 2 weeks, it's driving me nuts but we just gotta work at it, and besides, you had a bad weekend, no saying it'll always be that way, pick yourself up, brush yourself down, jump back on the wagon, work that butt off, drink plenty of water - and eat your exercise calories.
    If you do it, so will I - do we have a deal ???? :bigsmile:
    Jackie xx
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Just don't give up!! Drink more water today and the rest of the week to see if you can push all that sodium out. Maybe that is what is holding you there. .2 isn't that bad. I did that all week last week and when I started drinking more water it helped me out. Good luck!! You can do this!

Hey Renae, how you getting on huni ? :flowerforyou:
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    DON'T GIVE UP!!!!
    I've not lost a thing for 2 weeks, it's driving me nuts but we just gotta work at it, and besides, you had a bad weekend, no saying it'll always be that way, pick yourself up, brush yourself down, jump back on the wagon, work that butt off, drink plenty of water - and eat your exercise calories.
    If you do it, so will I - do we have a deal ???? :bigsmile:
    Jackie xx

Otay.... Deal!
  • Nlongenecker
    Options

Weekends are always rough. 0.2 lbs isn't awful if you "screwed up big time" on the weekend. Just identify what went wrong and work on fixing it this week. It doesn't mean the program doesn't work. Hang in there, don't give up!
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options

Maybe that is it. I did really really good on my water Mon-Thursday last week and not so much thru the weekend. Maybe I'm just retaining water.. Oh, and I felt awful those days I did not get my water in. When I drink my water I feel so much more awake and alert!

On to slurp down some water!:drinker:
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Some weeks or months are harder than others and we don't know why our bodies will not release the fat. For me, it's been a slow weight loss but I've continued to exercise 5 to 6 times a week and now this month, I've already lost 5 pounds! I haven't done anything different and infact I was scared I would gain b/c there were several days I go over my calories.

I think our bodies need time to adjust to our new eating habbits and exercise If you keep at it, you will see results. Don't give up if you don't seee quick results.
    It will happen.

What helps me is finding exercise that I enjoy and in doing so, I stick with it even if I don't see a pound lost because I enjoy it.

I do, jogging, roller skating, hiking and Zumba. Soon I will take a salsa class and see how I like that.

Make it fun and it will be a little easier for you to stick with it.

Best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    don't give up, keep at it, you can do it if I can, I am the queen of starting diets and quiting, but I am determined this time to get it off and keep it off. I am so tired of looking like this. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Otay.... Deal!

Cool :tongue: