chocolate treat.... UK ideas please ??

Options
Sooooooo... when you REALLY have to have some kind of chocolate treat.. what do you reach for ??

Any lowcal chocolate treats ? Because sometimes you just gotta....

When I followed WeightWatchers - I would treat myself to satisfy my choc fix so... once or twice a week, I would have malteasers or a Curly Wurly. What do you guys recommend ?

xx

Replies

• Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    1 tablespoon of Nutella (pretty sure it's sold in the UK) and some small pretzel sticks to dip in it. YUM!!! Very rich and chocolately...1 tbsp (100cal) goes a looonnnng way.
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow 100 calorie packs are so satisfying. But be careful...you will want more than one! :laugh:
  • dance_fit
    dance_fit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Dark cocoa powder and one stevia packet stirred into greek style yogurt tastes just like chocolate mousse. 5.3 oz cup of yog = 80 calories, cocoa powder is 10cals per TBsp.
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Milky Way, so light and fluffy! See now I want one....oh dear! :)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Fun size bars, i.e. milky way, mars, crunchie, all uder 100 cal.

Rice krispie Squares, 119 cal, but takes a while to eat and is very filling!
  • jlwoodend
    Options
    Oooh, the cocoa in greek yogurt sounds really good, I can't wait to try that. When my sweet tooth takes over, I have been having Emerald Cocoa roasted almonds, I found them in 100 calorie packs which have 8g of fat, 4 g carbs and 3g protein
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I usually go for a kitkat or blue ribbon or cadbury freddo. Today I had a wispa - gorgeous! x
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Today I had a wispa - gorgeous! x

Agree! Fresh from the fridge, with a steaming hot cup of tea....gorgeous!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I normally grab a Dark Chocolate Kit-Kat, that does it for me (although I am a secret Haribo addict :glasses: )
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I stir half a tbsp of nutella or other chocolate spread into my porridge in the morning with a handful of chopped nuts for a chocolate fix. Otherwise the tiny bags of chocolate buttons are good (the multipack ones)
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    I normally grab a Dark Chocolate Kit-Kat, that does it for me (although I am a secret Haribo addict :glasses: )

Haribos are just delightful in every way! If I open a packet they all have to be eaten! :)
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Twix Yum Yum oh and Fruit and nut!!! :happy:
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Dairy Milk thin - 110cals and pure cadbury bliss :) its my daily treat
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow 100 calorie packs are so satisfying. But be careful...you will want more than one! :laugh:

lol, not that satisfying then
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Personally, I choose 70% dark chocolate from Tesco.
    Dark cocoa powder and one stevia packet stirred into greek style yogurt tastes just like chocolate mousse. 5.3 oz cup of yog = 80 calories, cocoa powder is 10cals per TBsp.
    Stevia isn't sold in the UK
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    mikado chocolate sticks - 11 cals a stick or weight watchers caramel cake bars (covered in chocolate) at 88 cals are my new go to this week :) x
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i think the alpen light chocolate fudge bars are not a bad chocolatey treat and theyre only about 65 cals, and have 5g of fibre
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options

Haribos are just delightful in every way! If I open a packet they all have to be eaten! :)

I'm with you on that one, even though I know I will be having 700+ calories if I open a bag of Star Mix, just to have a few, and always end up eating the lot but at the time I just don't care :blushing:

I know have the mini bags at 38 cals so I can have my fix :happy:
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I usually go for a kitkat or blue ribbon or cadbury freddo. Today I had a wispa - gorgeous! x

WISPAS!!! I love them. VERY hard to find here. Occasionally in a specialty store that has imported stuff... Now I want a Wispa. At least I know I won't be able to get one! Have you ever had a wispa gold?
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Hairbo? What is that? I have to say it does not SOUND appetizing...