:smile:
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nebraska here. Papillion, specifically.
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hiii Ladies.. I'm didn't know if you could search people and I have friends on here, but can't "find" them.. I tought this would be an easy way for us to come to the same spot...
    nice to meet you both!! :happy:

I'm from Kearney... :bigsmile:
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Hey there! Im from Omaha. How are you doing? I have up and down days but I am truely working towards my goal this time!

BTW.I dont know if you knew this but to find your friends ( a bunch of mine from work joined) all you need to do is put their profile name after you type in my fitnesspal/ in the url.

Have a great day!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I'm from Schuyler, it's about 35 miles west of Fremont and 16 miles east of Columbus, if that helps
  • pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice Sportsmom! That will make it a lot easier to find my girl friends.
    Hi Sara from Schuyler! It's good to know there are fellow Nebraskans on here.. :D Now if only our weather would cooperate (sp?) long enough for me to pick an exercise activity... two days of beautiful weather:flowerforyou: had me all excited to do stuff outside.. and now it's snowing!!!!! UGH!:noway: :grumble: :grumble:

Hope your all doing well with your healthy lifestyles! Keep at it ladies..
  • TeeJay54
    Options
    Yes!! I live in the panhandle of Nebraska!