anybody else doing slim in 6?

Options
before christmas i ordered the slim in 6 program cause i had a friend that had some amazing results from it! this is the beginning of week two for me (actually week three if you count the week i tried the workouts and had my butt kicked! :tongue: )

is anyone else doing the slim in 6 program? how do you like it... not like it? :huh:

Replies

• tmbish82
    Options
    before christmas i ordered the slim in 6 program cause i had a friend that had some amazing results from it! this is the beginning of week two for me (actually week three if you count the week i tried the workouts and had my butt kicked! :tongue: )

is anyone else doing the slim in 6 program? how do you like it... not like it? :huh:
  • Berry81
    Berry81 Posts: 11
    Options
    I ordered it a year ago and just started.... getting my butt kicked too :) I hope by the end I can re-do it with better co-ordination :)
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and it really worked. I noticed a huge difference in the way my clothes fit and my ability to breath easier. I quit doing it for a multitude of reasons and am hoping to start it again today.

I heard there were more videos to this series so that you can maintain. I have not seen them or used them. Anyone else out there heard of them?

Good luck to you. If you use them the way they were meant to and eat right - you WILL see a difference!!!
  • tmbish82
    Options
    yeah when i ordered the program online i noticed that they have a slim series program for maintaining. my goal right now is to just finish these 6 weeks! last week i lost 4 lbs and about 3 1/2 inches! the ramp it up video definitely kicked my butt the first day or two i tried it... i am afraid of what it will be like when i get to the burn it up video! :ohwell:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and it really worked. I noticed a huge difference in the way my clothes fit and my ability to breath easier. I quit doing it for a multitude of reasons and am hoping to start it again today.

I heard there were more videos to this series so that you can maintain. I have not seen them or used them. Anyone else out there heard of them?

Good luck to you. If you use them the way they were meant to and eat right - you WILL see a difference!!!

There is also the Slim Series and Slim Series Express if you want more after finishing Slim in 6.

They are great, good luck to you using them! :bigsmile:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    yeah when i ordered the program online i noticed that they have a slim series program for maintaining. my goal right now is to just finish these 6 weeks! last week i lost 4 lbs and about 3 1/2 inches! the ramp it up video definitely kicked my butt the first day or two i tried it... i am afraid of what it will be like when i get to the burn it up video! :ohwell:

That is great! Debbie is a wonderful instructor! She's the squat/ lunge queen!
  • mommy2boys
    Options
    I got them about 5 years ago & still really like doing them. As previously posted, she's great about getting your legs in shape! I do it mostly for that because I also do the Hip Hop Abs dvd's & love them! Good luck!
  • wooch44085
    Options
    does anyone have any ideas on how many calories these workouts burn? I could never really figure that out when I was doing them before.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I dont like the slim in 6 workouts, but I do the slim in 6 pack (the ab workout) almost everyday!
  • tmbish82
    Options
    i would wear my HRM while i was doing the workout (until it decided to not work this morning :mad: ) and if i was giving it 100% i burned just over 500 calories for 42 minutes! on my "i'm really not feeling it and i just want to get it done" days i still burned about 400 calories.
  • wooch44085
    Options
    Is that for the start it up, ramp it up or burn it up?

thanks!!!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I've done Slim in 6... great program!

Like Jess said... when you are done you should try the Slim Series! Oh gosh that's gooood!
  • tmbish82
    Options
    Is that for the start it up, ramp it up or burn it up?

thanks!!!

that was for ramp it up. when i did start it up i burned about 200 calories for 25 minutes. i haven't gotten to the burn it up yet... yikes! :frown:
  • abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I ordered them and have only done the Start it up. My husband has done a round of P90X so I am trying to decide between doing the Slim in 6 or jumping right into P90X. I did P90X Core Synergistics today and it wasn't too terrible (all push up on knees, etc.) but my lower body is where I really need the most work. Any advice out there?
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    You guys got me wanting to check it out.
  • tmbish82
    Options
    I ordered them and have only done the Start it up. My husband has done a round of P90X so I am trying to decide between doing the Slim in 6 or jumping right into P90X. I did P90X Core Synergistics today and it wasn't too terrible (all push up on knees, etc.) but my lower body is where I really need the most work. Any advice out there?

that was my debate too! i figured it would be wise of me to take the 6 weeks and build up some kind of strength before jumping right into P90X. but once i get done with this program i want to do P90X definitely!
  • abullock
    abullock Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So I decided, as you did, to do Slim in 6 before taking on P90X. 3 workouts down - 33 to go!