Coolest NSV Ever

Options

Replies

• Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Soooo cool! Aw, look at what Mommy planted...hehe..a seed in your son, to do the same! Love it! Your an Awesome Mommy!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Too sweet :)
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is and AWESOME NSV.....makes us realize we are setting the example!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Excellent!

And remember you may be slow but you are lapping everyone still sitting on the couch...
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet! Congratulations on setting a healthy example for your son. :smile:
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I love this! Thanks for sharing.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Aww, you NSV had me in tears, happy tears :)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    simply awesome. that's going to give you motivation to stay on your healthy lifestyle journey for a long time :)
  • hazysusan
    Options
    I can really relate to this. My husband brought my son to a 5K I ran last year and when I crossed the finish line Jack threw he hands in the air and cried out "Mommy Won!" Several hundred people crossed the finish line before I did that day, but I certainly felt like I had won.
  • KiteGirl83
    Options
    Excellent!

And remember you may be slow but you are lapping everyone still sitting on the couch...

THAT IS AWESOME. Haha. My friend and I came in almost last at our race last weekend, hitting 12:30 minute miles. When I track my running on MFP it always says, "walking- really really fast pace" or something. But that's what I thought! We're here! Feeling great! I could have been sleeping :)

And my son thinks I'm a good runner!

Haha.
  • KiteGirl83
    Options
    I can really relate to this. My husband brought my son to a 5K I ran last year and when I crossed the finish line Jack threw he hands in the air and cried out "Mommy Won!" Several hundred people crossed the finish line before I did that day, but I certainly felt like I had won.

Exactly!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! You made me feel even better today! I'm almost halfway to my goal- and I'll just keep running til I get there! (and then run to stay there!)
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    This weekend I was hanging out with my 3 year old in the backyard, and he took off running and said, "Hey look! I a runner like Mommy! Mommy, can I race like you?"

I seriously almost cried. I never thought that anyone would ever call me a "runner," especially the most HONEST person I know. To think that my kid watches what I do (he sees me leave and come back from runs, and comes to races too. My husband makes sure they come to each one to "cheer for Mommy") and a) thinks that it's cool and b) wants to do it too, AMAZING!!!

I almost cried, too! That's wonderful!
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    aww that is the coolest NSV ever :) way to go!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Doesn't get better than that! Good for you!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful NSV. Thanks for sharing.
  • kflong
    kflong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to set a great example for your child by doing and showing - no better way to do it :)

Mine think I win if I come home with a medal :) It is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Keep up the good work!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    awesome story :)
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Love this nsv
  • Beckym1205
    Beckym1205 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yay that's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!