Reverse Dutch Oven

Options
Jennyisbusy
Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
So yesterday I after running a few errands I hopped in the car and it smelled AWFUL! I even had to glance into the back seat to make sure Fartso the killer clown wasn't in the back. It aired out fine so I guess I pulled a Dutch Oven on myself. :sick:

Replies

• andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That sounds incredibly kinky.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    lmao :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Gotta remember to crack the windows next time :bigsmile:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    So, are you trying to tell us that you let a raunchy fart in the car left and came back to the same fart only 50 degrees warmer?
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    That's like farting as your standing next to the toilet, about to sit on it. Then when you sit down post-fart, you just a$s-blasted yourself because your face is now at the same level your fart was expelled. Congrats!
  • smiley01x
    smiley01x Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That sounds incredibly kinky.

I thought it sounded incredibly stinky. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    ZxzKW.jpg
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    So, are you trying to tell us that you let a raunchy fart in the car left and came back to the same fart only 50 degrees warmer?

That is exactly what I am saying!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    That's like farting as your standing next to the toilet, about to sit on it. Then when you sit down post-fart, you just a$s-blasted yourself because your face is now at the same level your fart was expelled. Congrats!

:laugh: :sick: :laugh:
  • jnettiedotson
    Options

Gross, this made me taste it! LOL!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

Oh my. I love you for this thread, for this response, for your profile pic. Where have you been?
  • liftingbro
    Options

Gross, this made me taste it! LOL!

You are very welcome.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Look at it as a byproduct of clean eating.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options

Oh my. I love you for this thread, for this response, for your profile pic. Where have you been?

Wow - I am getting love on my fart thread!!!! and here I have been putting on make-up, nice clothes, a little dab of parfume...
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Look at it as a byproduct of clean eating.

Sure, if clean eating includes cupcakes and pizza. lol
  • liftingbro
    Options

Wow - I am getting love on my fart thread!!!! and here I have been putting on make-up, nice clothes, a little dab of parfume...

We are all 12 around here when it comes to pooping and noxious *kitten* gas.

Start a fart, poop, or boobs thread and you are a hero. :laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    Your lucky there was no residue then.

:laugh:
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    [quote}

[/quote]

Yep basically.
    :bigsmile:
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options

Agreed. You seem lovely. :flowerforyou:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options

Should I test this theory?? I think I should!!