Exercise logging advice needed please!

Options
I just finished two workouts by Gilad from his Quick Fit System.The first was Hips, Thighs and Buns (20 Minutes). The second was Abs (15 minutes). How should I log this? Do I (A) Log it as Strength Training OR (B) Log it as cardio? Hips, thighs and buns were a lot of lunges and leg exercises. It also requires light weights for a portion of the workout. Abs were basic ab exercises (crunches, upper and lower abs, obliques). I am leaning towards strength training but I am not 100% sure. I attempted to create a new exercise for the Hips, thighs and buns but it is asking for # of reps. Quite honestly I have no clue how many I did. That is the beauty of working out to a dvd, you don't have to count as it is already done for you. If creating my own exercise for these workouts do you think it is ok just to guess the reps? If so how many reps do you think is an accurate guess for a 20 minute workout? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

For those of you who are not familiar with this system it is comprised of different routines broken into 6 days.
Monday - Cardio Classic (32 minutes)
Tuesday - Hip, Thighs and Buns (20 minutes) AND Abs (15 minutes)
Wednesday - Cardio Stike (34 minutes)
Thursday - Chest & Back (15 minutes) AND Abs (15 minutes)
Friday - Cardio Blast (36 minutes)
Saturday - Shoulders & Arms (20 minutes) AND Abs (15 minutes)
Sunday - Rest Day

Thanks again for your help I appreciate it! :flowerforyou:

~Jeanette

Replies

• judkinsjenny
    Options
    I'm not sure, but try this site: healthstatus.com. you can put in your weight and they can calculate it more accuratley. (i think lol)sometimes they shoot high and id rather be in a calorie deficate than to be over. but it is interesting.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the website and for responding! I will check it out. :flowerforyou: