What are your Pet Peeves?

Moofey
Moofey Posts: 444
What is your pet peeve and an example of it that happened to you?

Rant!

Replies

• People who ask about pet peeves - it just happened.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    When people ask me for a discount on a service we charge less than $10 for. I know its a recession but seriously?????
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Monogamy.
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    When people don't use their blinkers.

When people perpetuate myths.
  • tiedye
    tiedye Posts: 331 Member
    Poor spelling.
  • Papa_Swearingen
    Papa_Swearingen Posts: 139 Member
    Loud chewing/lip-smacking. Makes me nuts. Also, people that drag their feet.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    When people ask stupid questions rather than using google.
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    The shower curtain..... CLOSE IT!!!! Idk why... but it just needs to be closed... .OH!!! And the toilet paper (it goes over the top damn it). hahahahahha
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 577 Member
    When I can hear some chewing their food!

When people click their pen while in a meeting.
  • KMSForLife
    The shower curtain..... CLOSE IT!!!! Idk why... but it just needs to be closed... .OH!!! And the toilet paper (it goes over the top damn it). hahahahahha

Yes - it does go over the top! Why can't folks understand that! :smile:
  • The shower curtain..... CLOSE IT!!!! Idk why... but it just needs to be closed... .OH!!! And the toilet paper (it goes over the top damn it). hahahahahha

Because if it dries closed, you get a longer moldless soapscumless life out of it...true story! OMG me with the toilet paper too! Ha haha.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    terms of endearment when you are younger than the person you are talking to

hey sweetie, you are such a doll, when you are 21 and I am 28...........come on I am 28 and I wouldn't even say that to someone younger, same age or older than me. It's condescending

Unless you are black then for some reason I think it's totally ok and it doesn't bother me at all, haha is that wrong? I know it's a total double standard.
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    People who ask about pet peeves - it just happened.

I was once asked whay my hadicap placard was for when i got out of my car. I replied, " I have a problem with people who stick their big fat nose where it doesn't belong". She was shocked at my answer, but went away all the same.
  • When flatmates write passive aggressive notes on things in the fridge. Oh frig off - like I want your stinking left-over burgers anyway.
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    I can't think of any. I don't "sweat the small stuff". :bigsmile:
  • I have so many....liars is the top of the list, leaving stuff out on the counter when it would take you 2 seconds to put it back where you got it from, overflowing garbage can, eye boogers, nail biting, snot snorting, channel surfing...should I go on? LOL
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    when people leave the cupboard doors open in the kitchen.
    i always bang my head on them =(
    And when someone opens butter, and they leave the like foil bit hanging across and it gets covered in butter and stuff.
    Its really disgusting.
    Really annoys me when then have to fish it out of the tub to have some butter..
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    susanne somers
  • KMSForLife
    I have so many....liars is the top of the list, leaving stuff out on the counter when it would take you 2 seconds to put it back where you got it from, overflowing garbage can, eye boogers, nail biting, snot snorting, channel surfing...should I go on? LOL

Eye boogers and snot snorting - LOL!
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    People who ask about pet peeves - it just happened.
    Why?? HAH