Small Success

Options
Ok so I have only lost 10 pounds and on my frame that is a drop in the bucket, however, my pants are fitting better, my knees already hurt much less and my husband was checking me out the other day like he hadn't seen me in a long time. That is so worth the sacrifices.

Replies

• tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    10 lbs is simply great! :) It's not less.. any weight loss IS good weight loss!

Congrats! Keep going!
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is great! Keep up your determination!! :smile:
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And congrats on those 10 pounds, it doesn't seem like a lot, but it really is. I was having achy knees when at my highest weight and remember reading somewhere that for every pound lost, it takes like 4lbs of pressure off your knees (or something close to that). Keep up the great work!!!
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ITS ALL WORTH IT TRUST ME!!!
  • chocolatefairey
    Options
    Well done, that's brilliant work!

Keep it up and good luck :)
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job! Every pound is an accomplishment! Keep it up and you'll be where you want to be in no time!
  • iat2011
    iat2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay, good job Nicky!!! That's awesome!
  • getyupcowgirl
    getyupcowgirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    If you think about it . . . 10 lbs is the same as 2 bags of potatoes from the super market. Carry those around for a while and you will totally appreciate those 10 lbs gone!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!