what makes water sooooo great???????

Options
2»

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    If you can't stand plain water throw a slice or two or lemon or lime (or both) in it and refridgerate it for a couple of hours. Also, slices of cucumber or a few fresh berries in it will add flavor, without sugars, artificial sweeteners, or chemicals. All this works well in unsweetened iced tea also, well maybe not the cucumbers . . . :smile:

I would have *never* thought of the cucumbers.. that sounds interesting. And quite refreshing :)
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    If you can't stand plain water throw a slice or two or lemon or lime (or both) in it and refridgerate it for a couple of hours. Also, slices of cucumber or a few fresh berries in it will add flavor, without sugars, artificial sweeteners, or chemicals. All this works well in unsweetened iced tea also, well maybe not the cucumbers . . . :smile:

People, you are GOLD! And I mean it!

I just wonder where FC is at this time of day :glasses: ? I expected a long post by her :wink: .
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The more you drink water, the more you will start to crave it (it'll happen... I didn't believe it either).
    Before you know it, when thirst hits the first thing on your mind will be, "I need a cold glass of water," and you will just want it... plain... nothing added. I tell ya... over time, it'll happen :)
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

I would have *never* thought of the cucumbers.. that sounds interesting. And quite refreshing :)

I've mixed cucumber and lime before - really good, zingy, and refreshing! I don't usually add anything to my water, but sometimes it's like "enough already! I need flavor" :tongue: